Project involves ITALY, PORTUGAL, SWEDEN, LITUANIA, GREEECE, ROMANIA, SPAIN).
The main objectives are 3:
– to help adults with low competencies and who need a certification to improve their
skills in a foreign language (English) for better opportunities in the labour market;
– to help immigrants to learn a foreign language through blog, according with a
Spanish experiences with lyrics;
– to help immigrants and foreign people to learn the language of hosting country in a
These objectives are those of this call and can improve comoetencies in adults with low
level of social and life skills.
Target of the project are Adults (16-50 years old) with low skills and following needs of
We planned 3 kinds of activities:
– teaching through ICT
– teaching of English language through blog, according with good practices already
used ( edrissis@edrissis)
– teaching of Italian language to immigrants through ICT and with MIGRANS
We will use DEBATE methodology (wedebate.org) for a multicultural dialogue and to
promote citizenship skills, to create an inclusive setting and MIGRANS methodology for
mygrans with very low skills.
We plan 4 meetings, a training course on debate methodology, a blended mobility for
IMPACT: we plan to improve basic skills to get into labour market, to promote
integration of immigrants who will learn Italian language, to improve the knowledge of
English language and inclusive practices, thanks to the Debate that let cooperation and
respect for each other.
We have evaluation and dissemination plans.
Project is sustainable not only beacuse it can be a start un for future European projects
but above all for curricula based on online learning and club of debaters.
We will plan to write a project of innovation also included MIGRANS methodology and
we will spread the 2 methodologies in a wide part of the non formal education centres